Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Picture of outlet that caught on fire

over loaded power strip caught on fire

This customer had a power strip that was overloaded and melted and caught on fire. Luckily the damage was not to extensive, but it is still a good reminder to make sure you are aware of the amount of energy running through one. People who live in older homes often try to compensate for a lack of outlets by using power strips,” Williams said. “However, this is dangerous because an outlet can only safely receive a certain amount of power, and when it's overloaded, this can cause a fire.”

Call SERVPRO of Rapid City to clean any fire damage or smoke damage in your home. 605-388-3000

picture of corner of house burned

Electrical fire

At this home the electrical box ignited and burned through the wall. All the fire damage was on the corner of the garage. The customer thought that this was all the damage done, but upon further review we found that there was smoke damage throughout the rest of the house. If you have a fire in your home, it is important to see if there is smoke damage throughout your home. SERVPRO of Rapid City will come and do a smoke remediation test at your home for no charge. After a fire give SERVPRO of Rapid City a call and we will asses the damage at no charge. We work with the adjuster for the best and most cost-efficient way to mitigate your property.

Picture of water extractor

Rover Extractor

After a fire is put out the water used to put out the fire is all over the floor. We use this machine to suck up the water after a fire. We also use this after a water loss or carpet cleaning.

picture of half clean wall of soot

Soot Cleaning

This customer didn't realize the amount of soot on their walls from every day use of a fireplace. They trusted SERVPRO of Rapid City to clean their home and Items

Kitchen Fire in Rapid City, SD

Kitchen Fire in Rapid City, SD

This fire caused a complete remodel for this family. SERVPRO of Rapid City was able to help restore this families way of life and clean a lot of there item that were damaged by soot and smoke damage. 

Fire/Soot damage in Pine Haven, WY

This picture was taken in a log cabin/home in the Pine Haven, WY area that had fire/soot damage. This picture is the ceiling area and shows a before and after of the soot buildup. Our Fire Restoration Technicians worked tirelessly to get the building back to "Like it never even happened."